* 1 tb Butter or use cooking spray
* 1 lb Lean ground beef
* 1 md ead green cabbage; cut up
* 1 md Onion; chopped
* 1 tsp Salt
* dash Pepper
* 1 cup hredded low fat Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup low fat sour cream
* 1/4 cup Port wine; or to taste
* 1 cup Herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
In a large saucepan brown beef in the butter or cooking spray, pour off excess grease. Add cabbage, onion, salt and pepper. Cover and cook slowly until the cabbage is translucent (about 10 minutes).
Add cheese, sour cream and wine. Mix and heat thoroughly. Put the mixture in a warmed and greased casserole dish. Top with herb seasoned stuffing mix crumbs.
Bake at 400 degrees until the crumbs are browned (10 15 minutes).
Serves 4-6 people