1. Take steak-um's (list you'd use for philly steak sandwich), grill with onions and lots of mushrooms, add swiss and cheddar cheeses.
2. Taylor ham (pork roll) & cheese
3. Sausage, bacon, onions, green peppers and cheese
4. Cream cheese, green olives, and bacon
5. Spinach, shredded marble cheese, 2 slices of thin-sliced corn beef luncheon meat and a dab of hollandaise.
6. pizza sauce, pepperoni, olives, bell pepper, and of course cheese.
7. Avocado, cream cheese, Jack cheese and salsa
8. Mexican- ground beef with onions, peppers, celery, mushrooms, seasonings, topped with salsa and sour cream
9. Greek- feta cheese with onion, green pepper, cucumber and tomato, greek spice
10. Vegetarian- with any left over veggies
11. Eggplant, basil, tomato & bacon with eggs, topped with grated romano cheese
12. Asparagus and mushrooms with very old cheddar....or shrimps with cream cheese
13. Green chile enchilada sauce monterey jack cheese