Oriental Roasted Chicken

• I found this recipe on the lowcarbfriends website, it is very good!
    I made some tweaks to it, I doubled the maranade except the onions and I used liquid sacarin instead of splenda. after it was done I poured some of the liquid from the pan in a saucepan and thickened it with Xanthan Gum.

SEOUL CHICKEN
    6-8 chicken thighs, skin on
    5 T. soy sauce
    1/4 cup Splenda
    1/4 t. pepper
    1/4 cup green onion, chopped
    1 T. garlic, minced
    1 T. sesame oil
    5 T. water

Place chicken pieces in a gallon size ziploc bag. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour into bag with chicken. Close bag and knead gently to coat all chicken pieces. Place in a shallow pan, just in case the bag leaks. Put in fridge and marinate at least 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.

Dump entire contents of the bag into a 9x13" glass baking pan. Arrange thighs skin side up. Bake at 425º for 35-40 minutes until meat is done. Makes 6-8 servings (6 servings - 3 carbs each) (8 servings - 2 carbs each)

This is very delicious and extremely easy to make! The crispy skin turns a beautiful, bronze color and the flavor is slightly sweet. This would probably also work with boneless chicken breasts cooked on an outdoor or Foreman-type grill. If desired, shred the meat and serve rolled up in leaf lettuce. Add about 1 carb per 3 leaves to total count.e:-)