Egg Recipes

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I have been looking for different ways to prepare eggs. I have eggs coming out of my ears and I need new things to do with them.
  • sautee onions in a skillet, add some precooked rice. we have a rice cooker which i recommend to EVERYONE! i use 2 cups cooked rice and one onion. just add ingredients depending on your liking. you can pretty much throw whatever you want in, some mushrooms, green pepper, etc...then just crack in 6 eggs and keep the burner on and stir until the eggs reach a "scrambled" consistency (not sure how else to describe it!) ive also added ground meat or chorizo to it at dinner time, its basically just a hash.
  • My favorite , a Denver or sometimes called Western Omelet. although it is not really an omelet.
    Fry Bacon or Ham with a little Onion stir in eggs, whip them up a lttle with a fork , not beaten with an egg beater you just want the yolks to be broken cook until set turn once. You can also add green pepper if you have any.Amounts vary, it all depends of what I have on hand but I would use at least two eggs for one serving.
    I also like poached eggs on toast.