Crab recipes

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Great Zucchini crab cakes
    I found the recipe for crab cakes on this site and they were great. Have a serving with a salad on the side and it is a complete meal for only 5 points. i have the recipe if anyone is interested. i think i am going to make them again tonight.

160/140/130

• Please post the recipe, that sounds nummy.
  • I would love to have that recipe also! If you don't want to psot it, please PM it to me!

Thank you!
  • Here it is!
    Zucchini Crab Cakes
    Contributor: NA
    Serves: 4
    recipe ingredients
    6 tsp. cooking oil
    1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
    1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
    1/4 cup egg substitute
    1/2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
    1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
    1/2 tsp. snipped fresh lemon thyme or regular thyme
    1/8 to 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
    8 oz. fresh cooked crabmeat, or use surimi imitation crab
    2 large red and/or yellow tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
    1 large lemon or lime, cut into wedges (optional)

Tomato Sour Cream Dipping Sauce:
    1/2 cup light sour cream
    3 Tbsp. finely chopped tomatoes
    1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
    1/8 tsp. salt

send to friend

print friendly
    recipe directions
    Make sauce: Combine sour cream, chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, and the 1/8 tsp. salt in a small bowl. Cover and chill until serving time.

In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil, and reserve the remaining 4 teaspoons for cooking the patties. Add the shredded zucchini and green onions, and cook until soft and the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and cool slightly.

Combine zucchini mixture with remaining ingredients (except tomato and lemon slices) in a large mixing bowl. Shape mixture into 8 patties. Brush both sides of the patties with the reserved 4 teaspoons of oil.

Cook patties until golden on a stovetop grill, or use an outdoor grill for better flavor.

Makes 4 servings, 2 patties each. Serve with the sour cream sauce, garnish with tomato slices and lemon wedges.
    Nutrition Information Per Serving
    calories total fat sat fat protein fiber sodium carbs ww points
    213 9 2 17 2 737 17 5
  • let me know what you think after you have tried them i really liked them myself.