S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

Default Chicken Cordon Bleu

4 (4 oz.) Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
12 Slices Deli Select Thin Sliced Ham
4 Slices 2% Cheese, mozzarella or pepperjack
1/4 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound out until thin. Try not to pound it so thin that you create holes in the chicken. Place 3 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese at the top of each breast, and roll starting with the end that has the cheese and ham, bringing the sides in as you roll. Brush each breast with a thin layer of yogurt, and then dip into bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet and spray each breast with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for approx. 30-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.

Serves: 4
Per Serving: 249 Calories; 6g Fat (24.1% calories from fat); 36g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 930mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #2  
Charging towards 140

I made this tonight for dinner and it was great!

The only thing that threw me off was the ham color seeps into the chicken as it cooks - and I was scared and put it in the oven another 10 minutes.

It was delicious, and my husband loved it.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #3  

Default I make it with laughing cow cheese..

i actually made it last night with laughing cow cheese (1 wedge = .75 pts)
so with the recipe that has the laughing cow, it says it's 5 pts for each serving) it also doesn't use yogurt. so i just thought i would throw that option out there...
Closed Thread