I'm not sure if this is the recipe but here's an excellent recipe that i found online:
Weight Watchers Chicken Quesadillas recipe
Makes 10 servings
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
1/2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
10 8-inch flour tortillas
1. Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Cool and then shred or cube the chicken.
2. Mix chicken, salsa and cheese in a bowl.
3. Place 1/10th of the mixture on half of the tortilla, fold over and press down slightly to "seal". You can moisten the edges with water to help the edges seal
4. Bake at 400°F for about 5 minutes or until tortillas start to brown.
5. Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, or guacamole for dipping.
6. Goes well with refried beans and/or Spanish Rice.
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Nutritional information per serving: 291 calories, 12.2g fat, 2.4g fiber
I make it with wheat tortillas, FF Cheddar cheese, sometimes I add in some taco sauce, LF/FF refried beans... They are delicious... If you use wheat and FF cheese the point servings will be different. My friend made them the other night with white wheat tortillas, FF cheese, FF refried beans, some taco sauce and all the other ingredients: made ten at about 5 points each.
So good and So easy and quick...
I've gotta do this for myself not for society! I WILL do this for myself!