think a cross between Chicken Cordon Bleu and Chicken Divan!
2 chicken breasts, pounded out (or buy thin cuts)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 slices of 98% FF ham
2 slices of RF cheese (I used provolone)
Mrs. Dash Italian Blend
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pyrex dish with Pam.
2. Pound chicken breast and lay on board face up.
3. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash then add 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese to each. I ripped the cheese apart to fit without much spilling over.
4. Roll chicken from one end to another. I used 2 toothpicks to secure. Sprinkle other side with Mrs. Dash as well.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
6. Remove from oven, remove toothpicks (I forgot to) and add soup on top (I added about a 1/4 can of water to help remove soup from the can). Put back in oven for another 20 minutes.
7. Remove and serve!
This earned 5 stars from DW. I served with green beans. Sorry, I got through half before I thought to take a picture it was THAT good!