I used the fajita mix recipe below and sauteed bell peppers and onions w/ olive oil and a little bit of the mix and then added chicken and some more fajita mix w/ about a 1/4 cup of water.
Fajita Mix Ingredients:
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon Splenda (or other sugar substitute)
* 3/4 teaspoon crushed chicken bouillon cube
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon cumin (I cut it down to 1/8 teaspoon b/c I'm not overly fond of a STRONG cumin presence)
I'm on Phase II so I served it w/ a whole wheat tortilla, RF sour cream, and RF Mexican Blend shredded cheese. YUMMERS!!!
1st goal - 10% of body weight lost - MET 06/21/10
2nd goal - 100 lbs lost
3rd goal - 180 lbs!!!