Baked Chicken Fajitas (without the flour tortillas)
6 Servings Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
* 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
* 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
* 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine
the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers. Combine the oil, chili
powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Bake, uncovered, at 400į for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no
longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.