Coll's Modified Crack Slaw

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I am now a crack head!!! Made this today with chicken. I seasoned the chicken with Adobo seasoning and once that was cooked through I added the oil and tossed in red cabbage. I literally only heated the cabbage and it was done. I am one that swore I wouldn't eat cabbage but found myself scarfing this down!! Thank you, thank you!
  • It's delish!!! yay for more crackheads

I added some powdered ginger, diced garlic and extra cabbage to my cracked cups (boats of romaine) yesterday and it was delish!!!!!
  • I made this last night with leftover turkey breast cubed, broccoli slaw, garlic, mushrooms, ginger,soysauce,onion & green pepper. My family loved it. We had a small amount left over and used it as filling for our omelets this morning. This is delicious. I can see many various meats working well in this dish. Thanks for publishing what will appear many times in our home. Linda
  • Yummy yummies! Made this for lunch today. Heated some red pepper flakes in a pan, added 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil, added ground chicken breast, cooked it thoroughly, added Tamari and the cabbage, cooked for 2 minutes and served.

So easy and soooo delish!
  • Yum yum yum. I used broccoli slaw, added scallions, fresh ginger and scrambled egg for the protein. Then tossed some slivered almonds on top at the end. I am now a slaw crack addict too!