I found this recipe in one of my books... wish I had a food processor!!
Makes 6 servings... Carb count: 11 Grams
1 Spaghetti squash (2 pounds)
1 can (about 14 oz.) Chicken broth
10 large cloves garlic, halfved
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 fresh sage leaves
2 cups broccoli florets
1. Place spaghetti squash in large saucepan. Pierce skin with fork. Add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 20 to 30 minutes or until squash is soft. Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile combine broth and garlic in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 mins. or until tender. Remove from h eat; cool slightly.
3. Place broth, garlic, lemon juice and sage in food processor and process until smooth. Return mixture to saucepan; keep warm.
4. Combine broccoli and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet with tight-fitting lid. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and steam 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
5. Scoop out inside of squash. Place squash and broccoli in medium bowl; pour lemon-garlic mixture over squash mixture. Mix well. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.