Sneaky Meatloaf (Ph1 or 2)
(Sneak 6 kinds of veggies in!)
- 1 package ground turkey (Approx 1.3 lbs)
- 6 oz frozen onions (1/2 package)
- 1 16 oz package frozen Zuch or Carrots (depending on Ph)
- 3 stalks celery
- 1.5 cups Recipe 5 Bean Salad
- 2 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- bells turkey seasoning
- 1/2 recipe Creamy Garlic smashed cauliflower
Preheat oven to 375
1. Sautee Onions and Carrots (or Zuch) in cooking spray.
2. Chop celery in chopper and add to sauteeing onions and carrots. Set aside to cool.
3. Whip eggs in food processor.
4. Add 3/4 cups bean salad and whip till Hummus-like consistency. Dump into bowl.
5. Grind remaining 3/4 cup of bean salad. add to bowl
6. Chop cooled veggie mixture in processor. add to bowl
7. Add ground Turkey and Bells seasoning and mix till combined.
8. Pour into cooking sprayed Pie pan and bake for 60-70 minutes
9. When done frost with creamy garlic smashed cauliflower.
Makes Approximately10-12 Servings