Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:15 PM   #1  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Default Walk On to Weight Loss (WOWL)

You know, I tried WATP, and I LOVED IT! But for the life of me, I can not afford 25 USD (I'm in Canada, so tack on another 5-7 dollars) every time I want a new video. I came across the Canadian version of WATP. It's called Walk On to Weight Loss. It's done by Stott Pilates, and it's a great workout. I'm currently doing the 45 minute video (yes! more than 20 minutes!!), which is just over 3 miles of walking at 4.5mph. And get this... It only cost me $16 CAD!

I urge those who are a bit tight in the money department to check this out. They have varying levels of inensity for beginners straight to pros!

Just thought I'd share
Closed Thread