The Apple Patch Diet

• They say:
    The Apple Patch Diet is specifically formulated to safely stimulate your metabolism. The Patch will assist in decreasing your appetite as well as increasing your energy, helping you to lose weight naturally. Use the Apple Patch Diet every day until you reach your desired weight. It's safe, natural, and easy to use!
    Helps to Reduce Hunger Cravings
    Experience Increased Energy Levels
    Easy To Use - Discreet When Applied
    FDA Approved Transdermal Delivery System
    All Natural and Safe Ingredients

Hmm, what should I think of something like that. In my opinion it could be an extra help if it really does what it says. But this shouldn't be an excusse not to exercise and eat old big portions.

Uli
    My blog:
  • Personally,
    I don't trust any diet pills. Sellers will fake testimonials and hype up a diet pill just to get it sold whether or not it is safe or effective. The weight loss industry is the only industry that I know of that is booming because of its failure to help people lose weight. If there is a diet pill that really works, you will hear about it on every news station, every talk show and every street corner. So far current diet pills are just remixes of older diet pills and they still don't work.

Also just because something is natural, doesn't mean it is safe and most diet pills contain ingredients that aren't safe.
  • Patches are a big scam, too. The ingredients in the patch are not absorbed and will do you no good. They try to compare it to nicotine patches, which is something else entirely. They include menthol in the patch so you will feel it and assume something is being absorbed.

It's funny that they call it an apple patch when it doesn't contain apples It has seaweed, which is not absorbed and even if it was, it is useless for weight loss. It also contains caffiene. I don't know if that is absorbed or not. Doubtful, but if you really want caffiene, drink a cup of coffee Then put the patch over your mouth to prevent eating. That's the ONLY way this is going to work

If these products really worked, I'd use them
  • Oh I was thinking something like "cabbage patch" and not it actually being a patch. I'm dunce sometimes
  • NELIE: Naw, never a dunce! I think you are freaking awesome! Look at that...108 lost! What an inspiration you are!
  • Quote: Oh I was thinking something like "cabbage patch" and not it actually being a patch. I'm dunce sometimes
    I thought that, too! Like, a wholesome place to pick apples, and the folk logic that was generated by this family who owned an apple patch. LOL!
  • Quote:
    Then put the patch over your mouth to prevent eating. That's the ONLY way this is going to work
    hahaha

Well I would recommend actually eating an apple every day. I try to. I would also recommend eating foods that are high in fiber. Apples have them, some other fruits, beans, some wheat breads etc. The point being that fiber helps you feel fuller. It helps me anyways.