Hi, welcome to 3FC
I've never heard of this diet before. I just checked their website and they don't offer a lot of info about it, but here's what I gathered from the info provided.
What I like
- They say that you are not required to take any pills or supplements with the plan, it's just normal food.
- They say that it is balanced and no food groups are excluded.
What I don't like
- While they say you don't have to count calories (I'm guessing they do it for you), this must be a VCL (very low calorie) diet.
- They promise quick weight loss of 15 to 33 pounds per MONTH, which is both scary and unhealthy. The healthy rate of weight loss is 1 to 2 pounds per week. When you lose more than that, you are usually losing water and muscle mass. To accomplish this high rate of weight loss, you would have to go on a very low calorie diet. Some medically supervised diets that offer this type of result restrict calories to about 800 per day. This can leave you weak, make it difficult to stay on the diet, and it can be especially easy to regain the weight once you attempt to go off the diet and add more food back into your diet.
- There's no mention of medical supervision
- They say you don't have to exercise.
- It sounds like you are given a restricted food list, unlike programs such as Weight Watchers that let you eat anything in moderation.
I personally would not choose a plan like this for myself. If you do, please make sure you see your physician for advice and monitoring.