Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #1  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Default Easy Shaper

Hello,
I have the easy shaper. I wanted to know if any of you out there have it as well? If so has it worked for you?

Ashley
Old 05-21-2006, 10:34 PM   #2  

I have the easy shaper for almost a year now. Yes!!!! It works! At first I thought it was too easy and the exercises silly. But once I added more weight on the bands and started to do the work out on a regular basis... it works.

Only complaints are... the work out DVD is very old now. With the same routine over and over. But if you steadly progress with the weight on the resistance bands, the same routines will take on new meaning (new muscles).

I like the 10 min work outs because I use them with my 30 mins of cardio, then 10 mins arms one day, then lower body the next, then the abs. Doing it that way does keep it kind of fresh.

Another note, I purchased mine off the infomercial for the product. I think it was over $100 or so. Now it's at Walmart for $59. I should have waited because even though I bought it, I didn't put it together or use it for a long time.

I like it. I feel it. For $59 I think it worth it. For the over $100 I paid .... well I guess if you see results, it's worth it.

Have Fun.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 147/135/125-130

Height: 5'2

I just got mine @ walmart, and after going through the struggle of putting it together I decided I was going to run through the entire workout. Boy was I in for a shock! I'm not the most in shape person, and I didn't realize, until that night, how weak/out of shape my arms were. I pretty much felt a slight burn everywhere else during the workout, though I felt the ab workout was kind of weak. However I must point out that it's really whipping my arms into shape!!!
Closed Thread