3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   3-Hour Diet?? Jorge Cruise? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/80305-3-hour-diet-jorge-cruise.html)

mommy9802 03-30-2006 01:08 PM

3-Hour Diet?? Jorge Cruise?

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has tried the 3-Hour Diet and if so how was or is your experience?? Does it work?? And what about his 8 Minute workout in the morning...i have read alot of good things about him. I just wanted to get some fellow opinions form the Chicks!! Thanks in advance!!

Alisha

tooblessed2Bstressed 03-30-2006 02:01 PM

I am looking to start some kind of diet and the three hour diet totally makes sense. I have thin friends that eat all the time so I get the idea of always feeding your body and it never goes into starvation mode. Mine stays there and I stay fat! I need to eat healthier! If you you need a buddy let me know! I was thinking about starting the 3 hour or the rice diet, a lot more food on the 3 hour so I think its a winner!
J

Meg 03-30-2006 02:17 PM

We have a whole forum devoted to Jorge Cruise here at 3FC - check it out. :)

Heather 03-30-2006 05:55 PM

Just my 2 cents, but I think it makes sense to think about a plan you can do for life, whatever that may be for you!

MELODY525 03-30-2006 06:21 PM

Alisha~ AOL has a lot of Jorge's stuff in their health pages. They even have free ab workouts etc. If you haven't got AOL I would be happy to pm you some links. Good luck!

mommy9802 03-31-2006 09:50 AM

Good Morning!

Good Morning Everyone! Thank you so much for all the WONDERFUL responses!! I got the books from the library cause i didn't want to buy them until i was sure this is what i wanted to do. And i REALLY think it is!! It is such a smart plan i mean he says that you should loose up to 2 pounds per week, which to me that sounds healthy. I have always been one of those people to fall into the diet traps of "Loose wieght quickly and keep it off" And i want to stay away from that, i want something that can just change my whole lifestyle not just my image for a couple of months...you know??

Melody: If you could "PM" me those links that would be great. Thank you so much! Are you doing the Jorge Cruise plan?

Meg: Thanks for the tip!!

Wyllenn: Your right! Are you on the diet currently or going to try the diet?

TooBlessed: I would love a BUDDY the more the better!! PM me and i will give you my email address and we can stay in touch that way.....or we can just PM through here which ever you want to do! Do you have the book? I suggest going to get it, i have been reading it this morning and it sounds GREAT!! I plan on starting on Monday......wanna join in??

Well thanks again ladies for all the great positive thoughts and advice!! Have a great day!

Alisha

MELODY525 04-03-2006 09:44 AM

Alisha There Is Another Link That Has Jorge Cruise And That Is Hayhouse.com
They Have Books And I Think Dvds There On Sale Sometimes. Not Sure If They Are Cheap But I Just Remembered Them. Good Luck And Glad You Liked The Other Links.