Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 02:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 235/185/140

Wasted my money, but I didn't eat right either!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #17  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

Back in the day Hydroxycut was my fav when it had ephedra..ahh I loved that stuff, but eventually it did make my heart feel funky ..

Recently I finally tried both the reg hydroxycut with caffiene and the one without caffiene ( I wanted something to try and curb some evening munchies I was having )

I actually really liked both products, I had gone raw foods at the time and was loosing weight really well but I dont know if the pills were really helping or if I was just loosing for eatting alot of good for yah veggies

I do think..and maybe its my imagenation but I swear when I do take the caffiene free hydroxy at night..that I dont get as munchy as when I do forget to take it..but that could be my imagenation..I dunno

I am out of both right now..and broke so I am hydroxy free..lol

I bought some non name brand stuff that has very similar ingredidents as hydroxy though, but couldnt find a cheapy non caffiene replacement yet..
Old 07-21-2006, 03:38 PM   #18  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

I agree with the placebo affect, I have noticed that when I have taken pills in the past
Placebo affect is way more strong then I think any of us even begin to really realize..
Old 08-07-2006, 03:48 AM   #19  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

I took hydroxycut I did like it at first it did give energy and suppress my appetite. the only thing i didn't like was after the high I got sleepy during the day, and then at night I couldn't sleep. So everything that everybody is telling you is true the way I think is until you try the product you won't know what type of side effect you will have some people have to try things them self. so good luck with the product

Last edited by chela; 08-07-2006 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:30 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 147/141.5/120

Height: 5'3

I don't know if I'm odd or if something's wrong with me...but I didn't feel anything at all when I took it. It was hard to remember to take all your dosage pills too. I didn't lose weight. I didn't feel more energetic whatsoever that I can't even say I felt a bit jittery. I even took it at 8 pm and actually went to bed an hour or two later!

I was really annoyed (and thats saying it nicely). I've let my money go to waste, what a dissapointement. I believe the only thing I've felt was chest pain. Nothing more.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:37 PM   #21  
I want to loose it all!

S/C/G: 265/230/145

I have used the hydroxycut, and it worked for me, it has helped me lose 15 pounds! I also did not experience any side affects, except for the occasional headache. After I switched to the caffeine free product, the headaches stopped. Trims spa or farenhiet for women are also great products. I have tried them, and as long as you keep up with a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, and exercise, they will give you the energy boost you need, and dont worry about feeling sluggish afterwards. This is my experience, and the results for you may not be the same, all products work differently for everyone keep up your great work
Old 08-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 245/245/180

Height: 5'5

i took hydroxycut about 5 years ago and lost alot of weight while taking them and drinking more than the recommended amount of water. i believe in three months i had lost 40 or more pounds, than i just quit taking them and bam, i gained it all back. i just recently started taking them again.
Closed Thread