Best App for Android

• This may not be the correct forum for this question but here goes. Has anyone tried any of the FREE weight loss apps for Android? If yes which ones and what is your opinion of them? Thanks.
  • I use MFP off and on, too, and I like the fact that it syncs with my Fitbit and enters the "calories in" amount to be compared to the calories burned. I don't like the fact that most of their food items are brand names or restaurant items. I eat mostly home cooked food and whole foods, so it's a crap shoot at best to know if you have the right numbers. I know you can calculate your own recipes, but that is just too much work for me. I just try to eat to my hunger.

I liked Fitday much better, but switched to MFP because of the Fitbit. Didn't really benefit me. One of these days when I feel like wasting some time, I will enter my food in both programs and see just how much difference there is.
  • I feel like most of these weight loss programs encourage self-judgement. I don't want to start feeling guilty about every single little calorie I consume and end up self-loathing for it. Its all too much
  • Fit bit is my top choice as well!
  • I think MyFitnessPal is the king. You can't not lose weight with that if you are honest about logging your food intake AND commit to keeping within the calorie limit you set. I've developed a new website for body shape tracking - that is also something that keeps me motivated, being able to set a goal shape and then tracking progress to that. Check it out: http : // myshape.fitness

-Richard
  • I prefer all the applications, that can show me how to make certain exercises, I mean visualization.
  • Even I wanted to know. The once which I was using earlier are not much useful.
  • Very impressed with DoCast! It's a great solution for broadcasting and mirroring to TV directly from my phone. Ease of use, stable connection, and excellent picture quality make this service a real eye-opener. Now I can easily share content with friends and family on the big screen. DoCast makes my mobile experience even more immersive and convenient. I advise you to read more.