Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:25 PM   #1  

Default 6 week body makeover

Has anyone used the 6 week body makeover? What do you know about it/did you like it? Thanks.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

A friend from work loaned me hers to copy/look at.....it was too involved for me to deal with, (it's like taking a college course). You need a lot of planning and time to devote to eating every 3 hours...but the exercises were very good.....check on Ebay?
Old 06-29-2005, 04:54 PM   #3  

I haven't done it, but a friend of mine did. She really liked the outcome.Like marbleflys said, it takes a lot of discipline, planning, etc. but if you follow through (I'm not disciplined enough ) you'll be happy with the results.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:03 AM   #4  
byebyebackroll

Default 6wbmo

Hey
I love, love, love the 6WBMO. So far I have lost 15 pounds. This is the most that I have ever lost in the least amount of time. I would have lost more but I got bored with it, stopped following the program, gained weight (5 pounds) back, and then tried other diet plans were more liberal with the way to prepare food only to not lose a single pound in three weeks.
So now I am back on 6WBMO. I have been on it for four days and have lost 4 pounds even though I wasn't able to get in all of my meals and water.

This plan has a 30 day money back no questions asked guarantee, but I guarantee that after you try it for a week you won't be sending it back.

One lady at my work lost 40 pounds in 8 weeks.

Also, the program has an individualized workout program that takes no more than 20 minutes two times a week. How cool is that!

Susan
Old 07-17-2005, 12:48 PM   #5  
Uber-Moderator!!

We've had MANY threads regarding this program - here are two as an example:

Six week body makeover...opinions?

Michael Thurmond's Body Makeover

Lose four inches in six days?

(there are lots more - just do a search).

Personally, from what I've seen of this product, there's nothing magic in there - you can get the same info from either doing some research (a lot of it right here on 3FC). My "BS Detector" tends to go off whenever I see something being advertised as FAST QUICK EASY WEIGHT LOSS. As Mel states in the last thread I referred to - that quick scale loss is basically WATER loss.

And if you MUST buy this, check eBay or Craigslist.org - there are always folks unloading their practically unused (but didn't return them as they missed the trial period or whatever) 6WBO kits for significantly cheaper than the advertised price.

Personally I agree with what Suzanne said in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC
Our official generic diet statement; apply as needed: We believe that any diet and exercise program can result in weight loss, if you follow the plan. Low carb, low fat, low points, etc. If the plan fits your lifestyle and you can stick to it, then that diet plan is going to help you lose weight. Whether or not that plan is healthy for you personally or in the long run, is between you and your physician. We advise everyone to consult their physicians, look at the big picture and consider long term goals, and not just short term results.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:32 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/235/175

I tried it for about 2 weeks, I lost a few pounds and inches, but I was more impressed with the imformation then the actual food plan. The portion sizes are very small, and there is a lot of cooking involved especially if you dont want to eat the same meat choices throughout the day. After a while I started gaging on the tuna and other pieces of meat you have to eat throughout the day. It reminded me of a very strict low carb diet proportioned off into little mini meals. I thought the excersise part of the plan was great and I still stick to that portion of the plan and other healthy eating information as well.
Closed Thread