Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197

Height: 5'3"

Default Propolene

Anybody tried this stuff? I had bought some last year before I got pregnant and only used it for like a week. I just kept forgetting to take it. I have a few bottles of it. ( They just kept sending it! )

Wonderring if I should try it again.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:37 AM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

and you keep paying for it? (I have this bridge for sale.......)

If you do a search through this forum, there is a lengthy thread with much info.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:08 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys
and you keep paying for it? (I have this bridge for sale.......)

If you do a search through this forum, there is a lengthy thread with much info.
Here's the thread Marbleflys was referring to ==> Propolene

BTW I STILL think the name sounds like a fuel additive!

PS - if they just 'keep sending it' - make sure they aren't charging your credit card for it - that could mean that you inadvertantly signed up for a recurring shipment, and authorized them to charge you for those shipments...IF this is true, make sure you cancel both via phone and in writing - and monitor your card statements to ensure they followed through. If they are still billing you 15 calendar days after you cancelled the shipments, then you should contact your credit card Issuer ASAP and file a chargeback!
Old 12-07-2005, 05:32 PM   #4  

Default holy moly

What a wake-up call, thank you for the link Mrs. Jim. I feel so bad for the young girl who was taking the pills because of starvation pains, and then left the board when that person wanted to help her.

It really brings it home for me that ED's are a huge sign of self-loathing. I hope that girl got some help and is OK with who she is, now.

On the subject of the actual pill itself - I have to agree with what was said in the original thread - that I'd probably eat even if I had a full feeling. I wonder what that stuff does to your...digestive system. *shudders to think*
Old 12-16-2005, 10:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 197

Height: 5'3"

When I got the second shipment I called and asked why and they said I had signed up for it. I told them that I didn't want it- only the one time shipment to try it out and they reversed the second charge and let me keep it. Then I got a third shipment and they never charged me for it.
Closed Thread