Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 07:15 PM   #1  

Default Online Personal Trainers

I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across a link to this site called Plus One Active. Has anyone ever heard of it? This is the first time I've ever heard of an online personal trainer. The customized plans sound good and everything, but I'm compulsive about researching things before I spend. If anyone has any information on these online personal trainers, I'd love to read it. Thanks!

-Regina
Old 12-02-2005, 07:26 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I haven't heard of it, but I figure you can make your own plan for free, and it will be just what you want! If you're not sure about it then head over to the exercise thread and get someone to check it out for you.

I do like their free newsletter though, it's interesting (apart from the stuff about coke, that's just BS!) and motivating! Maybe just sign up for that first!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #3  

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated
If you're not sure about it then head over to the exercise thread and get someone to check it out for you.
Thanks for the response . I'm sort of new to this message board and I'm glad you suggested that. I started off losing weight because I was frustrated with the way I looked. As time went on, I started wanting to build strength and endurance as well, so I was thinking that I should pay an expert to help me make a plan. However, after reading your suggestion I could have knocked myself in the head! It seems like this board has plenty of people that could help me out and that's the main reason I joined. So yeah...thanks for helping me save some money for the time being. Take care .
Closed Thread