3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   My Progress With Xenadrine (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/5918-my-progress-xenadrine.html)

tjsjazzgrl 05-31-2001 01:45 PM

Hi All,

Thought I'd stop in and give a progress report about my Exandrine usage with Weight Watchers!

Ok..here's the deal: I started taking it a week ago, and I took only two pills a day...one in the a.m. and another in the afternoon before 3:00. Saturday, I didn't take any because I was having a party and new I'd be drinking wine. Tuesday/Wednesday didn't take any because I was feeling a little too jumpy.

Well, the weekend was horrible....I ate like a pig. Chinese food, steak and cheese sub, donuts. I had a total meltdown. I went way over my points Mon/Tues/Wed, although the food I ate wasn't all that bad.
No worries......I'm back on track now.

My weigh-in was last night (Wed) and I really, really thought I had put weight on because I ate SO much. Turns out, I lost 1.2 lbs....bringing my total to -24.2 lbs.

So, I don't know if it was dumb luck or the Xenadrine, but I decided to give it another week. I'm not changing the dosage......1 pill for me twice a day.

I'll give you the results next week!

How did everyone else do??

Cheers,
Taunia

paris27 05-31-2001 05:08 PM

I upped my dosage to the maximum because I wasn't seeing results on my home scale (I don't weigh in until Saturday) and the only problem I have is getting to sleep right away at night. I'm not jittery at all during the day. But I am able to exercise a bit longer. I'll let you know how I do on Saturday.

paris27 06-04-2001 10:38 AM

Saturday's Weigh In

I weighed in on Saturday and had lost 2 pounds. I was only losing maximum 1/week...but most of the time it was .5, .8 etc...so maybe this is helping. I'll give it a couple more weeks just to make sure this isn't a fluke! No real problems....still dry mouth though, but I can live with that!

Laura :)

paris27 06-11-2001 04:06 PM

another report...

I weighed in for the 2nd time since using Xenadrine and lost 1.6 more! Like I said before I was only losing .4 or .6 etc...so this does seem to be helping. I'm taking 2 in the am and 2 early afternoon. I skipped both weekends, however. Gave it a rest.

Laura:)

tjsjazzgrl 06-11-2001 09:53 PM

Well, for the second week, I lost 1.2 lbs.....the same as the week before (and I had upped my dosage). This week was supposed to be the telltale week, but I have PMS.....so, I'm guaranteed to gain this week. UG! LOL

Glad you're doing so well, though!

Cheers,
Taunia

tjsjazzgrl 06-14-2001 05:18 PM

QUITTING THE JUNK

Well, sad but true, I'm off the Xenadrine. I think it had a horrible effect on my mood. It made me abnormally crabby and *****y!

I gained 1 lb this week, but I have PMS.

I just feel like I'm not getting anything benefitial from it......but good luck to all those who are!

Cheers,
Taunia :D

spartanMOM 06-16-2001 01:51 PM

deleted