Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 11:16 PM   #16  

Thumbs up smart technique

Ok, I have the smart technique now (I got it on ebay) and I really like it. It really is a great tool. I have tried to get serious about dieting for a while now. I would say to myself "ok, I am going to start my diet tomorrow". I would go shopping and get healthy food. I would clear time for exercise. I did all the right things (in my opinion) but I couldn't even go one whole day "on a diet".

I listen to the tape for 30 minutes every day. I listen right before I go to bed. I don't think these tapes are the only reason I have been able to get started. I can say that I haven't been able to diet for so long so I do think they are a big part of it. Now I have for 5 days in a row. That is something I haven't been able to do for months/probably even a year.

Do I think it is a quick fix?? No, not at all. I will only say that I think it helps to relax and think about my goals. These tapes help me focus.

I guess they remind me that I don't want to eat when I am not hungry. They remind me that I like healthy foods. They remind me that the food will still be there for another day if I want it-I don't have to have it now. Some of you do this automatically. I didn't. I knew I shouldn't but when that moment came to make the decision I was weak often and would give in to temptation.

If you can make it work without the smart technique then good for you. I couldn't--I wanted to--I can now--I have been. I feel really good about it and I also feel like I am going to be able to make the lifestyle changes that will help me get fit and healthy and stay that way.

I will come back and let you know how I am doing--good or bad if you are interested.

Thank you for you input! Gina
Old 06-23-2005, 04:32 PM   #17  

Thank you, Gina. I am interested to see how you do. I still think about the tapes.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:47 PM   #18  
Empress/Queen

Gina, I am interested in hearing how you are liking the tapes since last you posted. Are you still using them? Thanks for posting your experience. Motivational tapes seem like a good idea to me, although I don't know anything about these particular ones.
Closed Thread