Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 01:24 PM   #1  

Question Didrex

Hi, I am trying to find other people who have taken the prescribe weight loss diet pill call Didrex. I have tried some of everything to lose weight. Weight loss patch, cortislim, and the new one call diet-tech. Diet-tech required me to take 12 pills a day. Taking 4 of these pills equal to two cups of coffee You can only imagine the headache I had after I stop taking the pills. I am also detoxing my body. I was told that if I detox my body that doing so would help with weight loss also. I am taking flor-essence to detox. It isn't the best tasting tea but at this point I am willing to do anything to reach my goal. I have lost a total of 13 pounds and I am feeling better, but I still have a lot of pounds to go. I bought a gazelle to exercise on and that seem to help (whenever I get the motivation to get on it) Someone told me you have to treat a diet like a marriage, my honeymoon is over now and I am trying to keep it together. I want to relate with other people that have tried or is on Didrex. Thanks for reading my post. Remember that food is not the enemy, it is how you eat the food that turns out to be the enemy. Good luck and stay strong
Old 08-18-2004, 11:46 AM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, and welcome to 3FC

Congratulations on your 13 lb loss! You are right, the honeymoon is over! Most of that weight was probably water loss, and now it's time to burn the fat. A lot of our members have used Gazelles and seem to like them. I'm not aware of any of our members taking Didrex, though. We have some members that take prescription diet meds, but it's usually something like Meridia, and with monitoring. Have you considered it? It might be better for you than Didrex.

As you've learned, the patches and OTC pills are pretty much useless! The best thing is to find a good diet plan, and stick with it. Even prescription diet meds are not necessary if you find a diet plan that you like. Have you tried South Beach? Weight Watchers? Check some of our diet forums, and see if anything looks like it would fit your lifestyle.

Good luck!
Closed Thread