Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 10:37 PM   #16  

LOL I should have read this first, I got a bottle of trimspa that i can not take back. O'well, I'll take it for the 15 day's and then see what happen
Old 08-26-2004, 05:33 PM   #17  
evy

Default trimspa

Hi Gang, I am new to this web site. I did buy some of the Trimspa. After getting it home and reading it, well, what it says is to be sure to drink with a FULL glass of water or you may choke. Well, those directions sounded all to familiar to me. It sounds just like fiber pills. (my doc said I should take fiber pills 2x's per day for good measure) Well, as far as I can tell, that is mostly what it is. I suppose the theory is that if you take about 1/2 hour before eating, you'll be somewhat full from the fiber swelling in your belly and you'll eat less. It is a big waste of money. If that is all it does, (and I think it is) then you can buy fiber pills for a LOT less. Anyways, it is just my experience with this product.

Evy
Old 10-09-2004, 08:52 AM   #18  
Losin' It!

Thumbs down

I took it for a few days, as directed on the label and I stayed nauseous. So, sure, it controlled my appetite alright! A little too well

I quit after a few days of that, and continued to have various stomach upsets for TWO WEEKS after I had stopped.

I honestly don't reccommend it.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:12 AM   #19  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

The best thing to use to make our bellies feel full is an all natural, new and improved, better than ever, guarenteed or your money back, big bowl of VEGGIES !!!!! followed by a nice glass of water.......yes folks, its true, its amazing, revolutionary !!

Imagine that.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:08 AM   #20  

I took Trimspa and I felt fine. I was about to go and take a second one before lunch, I was at work and all of a sudden I started to get this blinded spot in my vision. It kept on growing until I couldn't see at all. I was so upset. I called my husband to come and get me from work to take me to the doctors. My vision did return to normal within an hour and then on came the worst migrain headache I have ever had. My doctor did say that some medicines and "diet" pills can do that. I never took another one. It just wasn't worth it.

MaryKayLady
Old 10-25-2004, 11:30 PM   #21  
WW Moderator

Marykaylady, what a bad experience! I'm glad you are ok now.

Morning Star - Thanks for the flashback! I have a friend from high school waaaaaay back that always said Hootie Hoo! I just got all warm and fuzzy reading your sig. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:17 AM   #22  
Tribal Goddess

Default I tried Trimspa one time

My neighbor friend had bought some and didnt like it, so she was like you want the rest of this and I was like oh sure, what the heck, and took one

heh..It made me hungry as heck, I kid you not, I ended up pigging out..
so I didnt try it again

I saw Anna Nicole back when this all first happened on Larry King and you know how she talks like she is stoned off her gourd and is really slow and stuff, well She was trying to answer Larry's question of exactly how she lost weight, she kept saying Trim Spa, but when he went more direct to like what was her actual adverage daily meals like, she kept saying over and over again umm well I didnt eat much, I forgot to eat, and finally she said her breakfest was a apple or something like that..

Well when I tried it, trust me there was more then just a apple being consumed..lol

I think miss Anna might of had a lil blow or crack with her trim spa baby
Is what I think
Old 12-22-2004, 11:36 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Yeah...Anna is not the sharpest crayon in the box.

My husband thinks she is absolutely gorgeous...but in a "shut up honey...just sit there and look pretty" sort of a way.

She doesn't look to me like she did much in the exercise department...in the TrimSpa commercial with her and the guy wet rolling around on the beach...her arms are pretty jiggly/flabby. Probably just a "starvation diet".

After her ups and downs financially...she has money, then she doesn't, she has more money, then she doesn't...(I am sure she blows every cent she gets and all of her accountants and assistants take advantage of her, um, not being so smart in that area...) I am sure TrimSpa offered her a job as a spokeswoman for some cash and she just jumped on it to get another paying gig. JMHO.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:17 AM   #24  

Did anyone check out Anna Nicole on the AMA show a few months ago? She was as high as a kite She was discheveled, could hardly walk and was slurring her words. It was embarrasing. I think her spokesperson said her legs hurt which is why she couldn't walk straight. She's not a good representative for Trimspa in my humble opinion.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:55 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Actually...I think she's perfect for it.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:26 PM   #26  

I had a friend in college who developed a cocaine habit and lost about 100 lbs....I have a feeling that Nicole is on a similar diet as my friend!!! : )

Marcie

PS. My friend is clean now....and not so skinny.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:35 PM   #27  

The scuttlebutt that's been around for a few months is that Anna Nicole actually had gastric bypass surgery. This definitely makes more sense with her drastic and FAST weight loss than a dubious pill . I also heard Trimspa paid for her surgery.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:50 PM   #28  
Body-for-Lifer

Aphil, I thought the same thing about the exercise. Her skin looks really flabby, showing me that she lost all of that weight in such a short period of time that her skin was unable to reshape. I'm not sure how the whole Trimspa works, but i'll tell anyone that diet pills are not the way to go. Even if they may work, they're all dangerous, and after you stop taking them, you'll gain the weight back faster than you can say "Diet and Exercise".
Old 01-06-2005, 11:44 PM   #29  

Is anyone thinking about entering the trimspa makeover contest?
I started using the product 7 days ago and have lost 8 pounds.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #30  
Back fat Be Gone!

Anna is very skinny now, no girdles I saw her in a bathing suit and she looks great. However we have to remember first of all she's a pill junky which helps suppress the appetite and second of all she's a gold digger, someone waived a couple million in her face and she starved herself for it. Not to mention she has personal chef's, trainers, probably liposuction and some skin work because there is no way her skin can be as tight as it is from the weight she was before. And she is surrounded by assistants constantly telling her not to eat this or that. I tried Trimspa and it did suppress my appetite for like an hour then when it wore off I was extra hungry. The rest of it is still in my closet rotting away. I've heard her say several times that she doesn't even care about food anymore, and I've also heard she's back on pain killers. A real pill junky doesn't want to eat after they take their pills because they don't want to ruin their buzz. She's pretty, but a horrible representative, some even say a heroin addict, which after watching her show I can totally believe.
Closed Thread