Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 03:43 PM   #1  
WW Moderator

Default Bodylastics

Has anybody used these? I found multiple websites by Bodylastics, but I can't find a single opinion about them otherwise. It's as if nobody has ever used them, but I have the impression they've been around for a couple of years. The only reference I can find to them are sites that sell them.

They are resistance bands used as a travelling/portable gym but can be used as primary exercise. They are advertised as a $50 substitute for Bowflex. I'm sure somebody has used them!
Old 06-17-2004, 10:07 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Jennifer I have a pair of those resistant bands here at work, I was told that they are very good to use "in place" of weights when you can't use weights, like at work, at a hotel when traveling, etc.

I love the ones I have, I sit at my desk when no one's around and use them. I have the ones that are very long, you can stand on them and according to where you stand the resistance is less or greater.

Two Thumbs Up !!
Old 06-17-2004, 07:46 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

Thanks for the feedback! I need something for when we have company to visit or when we go on vacation. (which is rare, but I have nothing to do these days but get prepared!) I still find it really weird that there is NOTHING on the internet about this stuff other than the advertisements. I might give them a try.
Old 07-04-2004, 01:36 PM   #4  

Default Bodylastics are great!

Hi!
I have Bodylastics. The kit is awsome. i have not seen any other ones that even come close. If you type Bodylastics in to your search you'll find the site. I could give you the site but I'm not allowed to post it. Good luck! ::
Old 07-04-2004, 03:41 PM   #5  
WW Moderator

Thanks for the feedback! I think you might be the only review on the entire internet. Do you use them regularly?
Old 07-04-2004, 04:32 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 3FC
Thanks for the feedback! I think you might be the only review on the entire internet. Do you use them regularly?
Oh Yeah!
I used them. i train my clients with them. My husband used to carry a stock of them, but now he doesn't. However When he did he sold alot of them!
Closed Thread