Slim in Six

• Just orederd the Slim in 6 program anyone else here ever try it?
  • Haven't tried it, but it doesn't look like a total scam. I wouldn't expect to lose 20 pounds during that timeframe, unless you have a lot to lose. I'm a little worried that you might need the resistance bands that are sold seperately to complete the program, but resistance bands can be bought in stores easily. I don't much like the fact that it seems to leave you hanging after that 6 weeks unless you buy something else. There's really not enough information on the site for me to make more than an educated guess, of course. I'd be very wary of their diet guide; stick with your current plan if their eating plan doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't look like anything more sinister than your average workout video, to be honest.
  • I ordered it about a week ago. I've never ordered anything off of TV before. Hopefully it's not a total scam. I'm sure it can't be that bad.
  • Its an excellent exercise plan, Debbie does a really good job w/this beginner series and as long as you don't have the expectations they rave about on the infomerical, you should do well on it. My only gripe is of course, the infomerical which raves about amazing results in practically no time. Well like all the informericals who think they have to promise 20lbs gone in like an hour, its not gonna happen to most of us.

But the plan as far as exercise IS solid..so is the follow up, advanced plan Debbie put together for Beachbody call the Slim Series. Good luck with it!
  • I really like Slim In 6! DH got it for me a few months ago. Debbie is very motivating, and I consider this to be a solid program. It's not a MIRACLE, and you won't lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks unless you do the unhealthy thing and cut your calories too low, but it's money well spent IMO.

MM
  • I use si6 to and LOVE IT!
    I use si6 to and of course you can't loose 100 pounds in 6 weeks but your body will transform. I have been working since last year doing different workout from The Firm to Tae Bo and I satrted si6 3/15 and have noticed that my stomach is changing!

I am on weight watchers and follow there program and it works! Debbie Siebers is great. You do work out 6 days a week and it can be tough but if you are wilingto commit then this program is for you! However commitment is the key to ANY program good luck.
  • I have these but they are WAY too hard for my fitness level at the moment. I plan on doing those after I loose about 40 pounds. I don't want to hurt my joints. I do do the ab routine and the streatching video often. Right now I am doing walk away the pounds and windsor pilates till I can build my fitness level up to do the Slim in 6, but more then I like Slim in SIX, I LOVE THE POWER 90. The videos are intence and only 30 minutes long and I wish I bought those instead. My sister bought them and I worked at with her and her husband.... Man, they have actually become addicted to exercise now... After I get down some and see that I am sincere with this and get some results I plan on buying them. I don't workout outside or at gyms for my religious modesty reasons so I love to buy alot of workout videos. Keep it up !!