3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

insanity.

Old 02-15-2015, 02:29 PM   #1

S/C/G: 182/152/126

Height: 5ft 2"

Default insanity.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried insanity. I weigh started at 182b I'm now 152 lb and want to get down to 129lb. I was tinking of doing the insanity workouts but reading the diet there's an awful lot of meals to prepare each day and don't think id have the time for all that.

Has anyone else tried it without the diet and did they lose weight. I plan on eating healthy and limiting carbs to 3 to 4 portions a day. not sure if i could manage with any less.

thanks
(first time to post on this so hope its in the right place)
allyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:54 AM   #2
Restart 1/24/15

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyrose View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried insanity. I weigh started at 182b I'm now 152 lb and want to get down to 129lb. I was tinking of doing the insanity workouts but reading the diet there's an awful lot of meals to prepare each day and don't think id have the time for all that.

Has anyone else tried it without the diet and did they lose weight. I plan on eating healthy and limiting carbs to 3 to 4 portions a day. not sure if i could manage with any less.

thanks
(first time to post on this so hope its in the right place)
It's a tough program and the dvd's are long (anywhere from 50-65 minutes for each workout)...if you have time to do it each day, it's worth it...I'm hearing really good things about P90x3. 30 minutes for each workout.

Suzali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:41 AM   #3

Insanity is great but a hard workout but I would suggest T25, it works great and is easier. Here is a food routine hat works great: Protein, fruit, and veggie shake once a day. Lunch and Dinner: protein at least 3 oz. of chicken and either eggs or tuna or both, and a large side of veggies. This will help you lose weight.
alk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:37 AM   #4

I tried it a while back and I found it really difficult. I didn't do any diet though, I just tried to clean up my eating habits.

I would say that you shouldn't be too harsh on yourself if you fail one exercise or day. You'll need to be flexible. I often had to miss an exercise because something came up. Instead of giving up, I just pushed the whole workout back to make up for the day. So it took me a few extra days to complete, but the sense of accomplishment you'll have at the end will be worth pushing yourself through it.
Samberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.