Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-26-2014, 07:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Default GNC Women's Ultra Mega Joint

Just started taking this vitamin pack from GNC. Anybody else using this? If so, any reviews or comments would be appreciated....
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Whats in it? What are your hopes for it?

If it is a joint formula, from what I've researched, Glucosamine is the only thing scientific proven to help. I don't take any mixtures myself but I do take glucosamine for my knees and it does help.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Below are the ingredients. I wanted to start taking a multi-vitamin and want to supplement for my knee/joint pain and inflammation that I get. I have been taking just the Glucosamine for my joints.

Women's Ultra Mega Without Iron & Iodine: Our preliminary time-release, clinically studied^ formula indluces vitamins & minerals to supplement key nutrients that may be missing in your daily diet. Women's Ultra Mega contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast & bone health & immune support, as well as B-vitamins that are important for cardiovascular health & energy production.* It's enhanced with 500 mg of bone-strengthening calcium, a hair, skin & nails blend, & features a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidant nutrients that also support immune health.*
TriFlex™: This premium formula combines the full potency, clinically tested amounts of glucosamine (1,500 mg) & chondroitin (1,200) plus MSM to support joint comfort & flexibility & hyaluronic acid to help cushion the joints.* Glucosamine & chondroitin help preserve joint function & rebuild cartilage.*
Triple Strength Fish Oil: A natural source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. This high potency softgel features a total of 900 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, 540 mg of EPA & 360 mg DHA & is enteric coated to help control fishy burps. Fish oil supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response & promotes joint health.* Daily supplementation of fish oil also provides numerous heart health benefits.* It helps maintain heathy cholesterol levels & is necessary in the maintenance of normal blood pressure.* GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil has been manufactured for freshness & purified to remove contaminants like lead, arsenic & mercury & PCBs. We use only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development & manufacture of dietary supplements & is committed to producing the most superior products. We use only the highest quality ingredients manufactured under the strictest quality controls. Every raw material used is tested to ensure its purity & potency. Each product is dated & then shipped immediately to our stores to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest supplements available.

No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Wheat. No Gluten. No Dairy. Yeast Free.
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote