3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Thrive?

Old 06-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #1
Really gonna do it!!

S/C/G: 215/209/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Thrive?

Has anyone tried Thrive supplements? I know someone who is selling them...I've heard people swear by them, but then it kinda just seems like multi-level marketing to me.

If you look online, there are reviews where people swear by them...say they get lots of energy, pain relief from joint pain, etc. But if you look, they tend to be "one post wonders" on whatever forum they are posting on...so it looks a lot like Thrive consultants are just logging on to endorse the product.

Still...I'm curious. Has anyone tried them????

Ticker starts 4/09/11
DoubleDomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #2

S/C/G: SW 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5.4.5

I am also curious. I have a friend who sells it and swears by it, but it's so expensive. I wonder if it really does boost your health?

http://spaghetticatsjourney.blogspot.com/
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #3
BlueFlick

S/C/G: 257/255.8/150

Height: 5'10"

I tried Thrive free for 3 days - the shakes taste disgusting to me, I did not like them at all, and the patch and pills were alright, I did have a lot more energy and I was bouncing off the walls since I had never had coffee before (it's good if you drink a lot of coffee you don't really need the coffee after you try it) but I didnt proceed with it any further than the test run. I also didn't have any change in aches in knees and back but BF said he felt a bit better on that front. I suggest you get a sample and see if it works for you, guess everyone is different!!
Old 04-23-2015, 03:06 AM   #4

Hey, I know I'm a little late to this party but I've been using Thrive for 3 weeks and I feel great! I have more energy, in a way better mood, have more patience for my husband and daughter and sleep like a baby at night. I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks and I haven't really altered my diet. I just eat less and move more because of the Thrive.

I haven't really posted on here before, been a long time lurker but if I can help anyone who wasn't sure about trying Thrive then I'm all for that. Ask me any questions :-D
hopefulslimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #5

I love Thrive! I was skeptical at first too but my sister in law pestered me until I tried it and now I'm super grateful to her for it!

The supplements work so well for me that I've quit taking everything else which was huge since I have PCOS and I took a lot of pills. I've also quit drinking coffee and sodas because I no longer need the caffeine. This is my fourth week and so far I'm down 10lbs, I don't know if it's directly from something in the supplements or if it's because it curbs my cravings and I have more energy to get my butt moving. Yeah, I have so much energy that I'm pretty sure I'm annoying people and they're just to nice to tell me. Lol!

The beginning can be hit or miss for people. My sister in law felt great from day one but I felt tired and crappy my first week. My second I felt better but still crashed in the afternoons but my third and fourth weeks have been incredible! I would say to anyone that's interested to give it at least 2 weeks preferably a month to let your body detox and adjust. The cheapest package they have is $100 for a month's worth (without the patches) which seems like lot but when I thought about how much I spent on my other supplements, soda, coffee, ect. it's not that bad. I've saved a fortune not going to Starbucks.

The routine is just 2 capsules, a shake, and a patch (the patch is optional but awesome!) and that's it, you're done! It sure beats the handful of supplements I was taking before.

If anyone would like more info, an ingredients list, prices, ect. just PM me! I want everyone to feel as good as I do!!
Rae117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.