Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-21-2014, 03:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

Default Advocare

Has anybody tried Advocare? I am newly back to the forum and tried to look through past threads but didn't see anything. I am just wondering if anybody has tried it and what your thoughts are on the product.
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #2  

Default Re: Advocare

JMB1981, the very short answer is: Advocare will work for many, but not all. The way it is laid out, you must eat clean, good food and learn how to manange the portions and timing of food throughout the day. There are products you can add on to help with some of the issues, but you have to be willing and able to follow the directions to get the results. This program leaves a lot more of the success up to the individual because you pick the food. Day 11-24 does have a meal replacement shake for one meal; which is more for convienance than anything else. BTW, they ROCK, the flavors were developed my HaagenDazs, so it is really helpful in quieting a screaming sweet tooth. My overall: Great if you can follow directions and stick to it while having the ability to totally pick good, clean food.
js_nagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

Thank you! My friend's husband sells it and I have heard their side of it. I wanted to hear from others. I think there are pieces of it I may try (like the meal replacement, which, like you said, will be solely for convenience).
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote