Hydroxycut Gummies

• Hey all...has anyone tried these gummies? I want to lose 10-15 pounds am 5'1" and weight 124 and 45 years YOUNG. : ) Well, I cannot lose any weight no matter what I do. I don't graze, eat pretty darn healthy (no specific diet...just being conscious of what I eat), drink water (rarely drink diet soda) and workout 3-4 x's a week. Don't eat fried foods or rarely any red meat or bread. Oh, and there's NO thyroid issues in my family or obesity. Anyway, I bought the gummies but have not opened the bottle as of yet....I just want to lose this fluff and cannot seem to do it. I am pear-shaped and no matter what I try, the fat will not disappear. I am so frustrated and don't want to accept "that this is the happy weight my body wants to stay at and I will look like this forever"! NOOO! Is there anyone out there with issues like me and what works for you? I have tried walking/running up to 3 miles on the tmill, Zumba, Jillian Michaels DVD's, etc. sigh...........granted, if I were to work out 5-6 times a week, that may be the key. Got any suggestions that would help please. Sick of my fat that won't go away. : ( Thank you so much.