Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 10:16 AM   #1  

Default Master method

I just wanted to post my views on Bill hinberns
"Master method of Body Building"

it's a common sence fitness program that has nothing to do with a focus on loosing weight OR dieting. The focus is on education of HOW to choose a better diet, and HOW to exercise your body. Both of these can be combined to achive your results. In my case I wanted to improve my endurance. after a few weeks I have much more muscular and cardio vascular endurance than I did before I began the program. If i keep this up, my levels of endurance won;t change for the worse. The other upsides is no special equipment, no drugs or pill or shakes of any sort.

I found it care of a weioght lifting book, but it is available for ordrr on www.superstrength.com

The only limmitation is some people may have a difficult time doing the exercises, however i know they worked very well for me, with a lower than average fitness level. before this I was not motivated to work very hard on myself, not a change from the program, a change in myself.
Closed Thread