Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 291/281/187

Height: 5'7

Default Has anyone tried Saba Ace pills?

I picked up a 10 day supply of the saba ace diet pills on Saturday and it gave me tons of energy and suppressed my appeitie (sp) like it is suppose to.

But I was wondering if any of you out there have tried it.. or at least heard about it? Good/Bad?? I'm not sure whether to go ahead and order the 60 Day supply or not.
alyssarinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #2  
it's always something

I haven't heard good things about it. It's loaded with stimulants. It contains caffeine as well as potentially dangerous ingredients. This was of concern to me
Quote:
1,3-dimethylpentylamine HCL is the scientific name for methylhexanamine or DMAA, a "party pill" that was recently banned in New Zealand due to its potentially dangerous side effects.
While diet pills may help a little, the risks are pretty big for such a small payoff. You might reach your goal a couple of weeks sooner. You still have to reduce your calories for them to work. Products like this can be dangerous to anyone with high blood pressure or heart problems. Many people with weight problems have blood pressure or heart problems and don't even know it yet.

Nothing is as safe or works as well as just cutting back the food a little and exercising more
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote