Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #1  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Usp Labs Oxy Elite Pro?

I just purchased this bottle of pills because my friend and her mom have lost a decent amount of weight using this, diet, and working out. I was just wondering if anyone on here has used it and if it has helped them in any way? I am scared I wasted my money and just want some input. Thanks!!
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

This is a pretty old question but just figured I'd put in a little feedback... my boyfriends friends were just talking about this, it's at GNC, and they said a few guys at the gyms took it with good results, and one of their girlfriends too. You can read a lot of feedback on it on the bodybuilding websites, they were looking it up and reading all the info out loud, sounded like a lot of info
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 278 / CW 129 / 127

I've read a lot about it and it seems as though there are a lot of "pros" versus "cons" in people's reviews of it. I am actually shocked by how many good reviews there are out there on it. I am probably going to give it a shot here next month.
WSChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/205/140

Height: 5'8"

My husband and I both took it. We both decided that it gave a good amount of energy with no jitters. I was taking the Hydroxicut Shape (for woment), but I'm done with the bottle and I actually think I'll go back to the Oxy Elite.
kurbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #5  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

My husband and I started Oxy Pro Elite on June 12. He lost 18 lbs so far. I lost 10 lbs. It doesn't work as an appetite suppressant for me but it does give me more energy. I started working out on the same day for 3 days/week (cardio and weights) and 2 days/week of water aerobics. I also changed my diet while on this so I am not sure if it's the pills or not.

Last edited by Ryler832; 07-20-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #6  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

I tried HydroxyCut Pro for Women and took it back after 2 weeks, I didn't really feel anything at all, but yeah I think the reviews and word of mouth of this product seem good
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 166/158/125

Height: 5'4"

I just started taking OxyElite Pro on Monday. I took it a few months ago and saw some results but wasn't taking it on a regular basis unfortunately. I do find that it suppresses my appetite but it does make me a bit jittery but not bad enough for me to stop taking it. I started again on Monday because a friend did take it regularly and lost 15lbs without working out just eating healthy. It definitely boost my metabolism because I get pretty warm about 45 minutes after taking it. I've had a really busy week so I haven't been able to work out but starting Sunday I'm doing a rigorous exercise schedule so hopefully I'll see some great results. I'll keep you posted!

Also- Just make sure you take the recommended amount (no more than 3 pills a day) because the guy who sold it to me at GNC said he was taking 5-6 pills a day (not really sure why) but he was so hyper and jittery it was almost scary!
lmb2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #8  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmb2387 View Post
I just started taking OxyElite Pro on Monday. I took it a few months ago and saw some results but wasn't taking it on a regular basis unfortunately. I do find that it suppresses my appetite but it does make me a bit jittery but not bad enough for me to stop taking it. I started again on Monday because a friend did take it regularly and lost 15lbs without working out just eating healthy. It definitely boost my metabolism because I get pretty warm about 45 minutes after taking it. I've had a really busy week so I haven't been able to work out but starting Sunday I'm doing a rigorous exercise schedule so hopefully I'll see some great results. I'll keep you posted!

Also- Just make sure you take the recommended amount (no more than 3 pills a day) because the guy who sold it to me at GNC said he was taking 5-6 pills a day (not really sure why) but he was so hyper and jittery it was almost scary!
I don't get the thermogenics effects that you do. I don't get hot while on it nor does it suppress my appetite. Keep us updated on your progress.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 265/205/140

Height: 5'8"

Ok...update...today is my 3rd day taking it. If nothing else, it definitely gives me a TON of energy! When I was taking it last year, I don't think I was following the directions exactly. The first pill in the morning should be taken on an empty stomach, and then eat 15-30 minutes later. Yesterday I took it around 6:30 AM and then had a protein shake on my drive to the gym. I felt like I could have worked out for hours!! Tomorrow is day 4, so I'll be able to take a 2nd pill before lunch. I think that'll help me not be so tired in the evening after dinner. It's not a bad crash, but I find myself pretty exhausted. This might also be because I get up before 6:30 AM during the week, and my 19 month old has recently had some bad sleep nights (Maybe has some molars coming in). Anyway, based on this past couple of days, as well as my experience in the past, I highly recommend this pill - and I've probably tried them all!!
kurbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 166/158/125

Height: 5'4"

Ok so I'm finally taking Oxyelite and working out on a regular basis. Before I was working out without the oxy and then I was taking the oxy but barely working out. I'm going to see my progress while doing all three, taking the oxy, eating right and working out at least an hour a day. I'll keep everyone posted.
lmb2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:48 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 291/261.8/150

Height: 5' 8"

Just wondering how it's going for people who are on this. Any updates?
ryverthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #12  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

I took the pill for about a month and then saw about 5 pounds of weight loss. Which was fine with me. Then I went off the band wagon. I was thinking about starting it again. A good friend of mine is really good with pharmcology so I had him look at it and he thinks it would be good to try. and actually do it. I'd like to start again. I've also been considering Adipex? Any one takin that??
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 217/196/135

Height: 5'7"

I've tried it for a couple of weeks before. It did give me some energy, but it didn't suppress my appetite at all. I'm taking D4 Thermal Shock now, which I like better. More energy and it actually suppresses my cravings. Since taking it, I haven't broken my diet.
cammieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

I took it about a year ago. It's a very strong and dangerous pill if used incorrectly. You have to make sure you actually EAT when you take it. I've had some bad experiences with it. I would feel dizzy, almost faint, my heart would beat super fast, and I actually had a couple of panic attacks because of it. It freaked me out. I threw the bottle out after being halfway done cause I realize that was the drug causing all of this.

It might work differently for you though. Who knows.
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/169

Height: 5'7"

I have been taking oxy elite pro for a week. It kills my appetite, i have ridiculous energy and i get all warm and fuzzy when I take it.
Ive also lost about 7lbs since starting it. But I have been on plan, sticking to my cal range and exercising 5 days a week for at least 30 mins each time (but mostly 45-60 mins, mostly cardio)
The great thing about this pill (and my weight loss, in general over the last 3-4 weeks) is that I see myself getting smaller. My "too tight" pants now hang off me (size 20's, prob need to buy a size down) and I can see that things are getting smaller...(face, feet, belly, thighs)
I do not recommend this pill to anyone who has a sensitivity to caffiene. I drink red bull for energy all the time, so this pill doesnt make me jittery, but the thermogenic part of it makes me sweat a lot, but i can feel the energy boost, where pills like hydroxycut and stacker and a few others would just make me feel like i had a coffee. this pill makes me feel like i had a supersize red bull (and i dont mind! lol)
i also have to remind myself to eat. I never feel the urge to eat and sometimes it creeps up on me (my stomach starts to angrily growl at me or i get dizzy and i cant figure out why) I also dont have the urge to overeat (a huge problem for me in the past) because since i didnt feel hungry in the first place, it was easier to get away from the table when my body is satisfied.
I like oxy elite. I only take 2 pills a day and I dont feel the need to up the pills yet. I drink lots of water (you will be thirsty because of the thermogenics, lots of water is a MUST) and you have to cycle off them for 4 weeks after taking them for 8 weeks. I'm excited that I found something that I like that works. Its pricey, but i only paid 35-40 for mine at gnc cuz i got a discount for having a gold membership and i caught them on sale (original price is almost 60 bucks)
mystyblue85 is offline   Reply With Quote