Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 09-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #1  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Fiber Supplements

So anyone taking a fiber supplement and find that it's helping with your weight loss efforts?

I've taken them in the past and they seemed to help me feel "full" and I think they helped lower my cholesterol as well...

I'm just not very good at taking anything "religiously" and I think that I do a pretty good job of getting enough fiber in my diet already, so I'm not so sure that a fiber supplement will make that big of a difference...

So I'd be curious to hear everyone else's experience with this one...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #2  

I have trouble with that so I take several types like fiber bars, gummi fiber, and fiber capsules. But is only for irregularity. Seems like taking different types helps me.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I like to add natural fiber in as much as possible, because the fiber supplements are too much for my digestive system. Wasa light and crisp are great for it!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #4  

I do a meal replacement that has fiber in it along with other things. maybe tmi but it has regulated me so much and given me more energy as well
mcoleman14 is offline   Reply With Quote