T-ZONE Vibrations

• Just curious as to weather or not this product actually works..It costs almost the same amount as i paid for my treadmill and supposedly the vibrations are supposed to trick your body into thinking its working out, causing your muscles to contract, and therefore simulating walking...Apparently a girl from my school awhile back tried it as she was severely overweight...Im just not sure that i buy the concept of standing on a machine that vibrates causing you to lose inches????

Anyone tried it? Does it actually work?? Or is it just another diet gimmick...

BTW.. i would never personally invest in one of these...im sure a treadmill is far better for cardio health.
  • I've seen these too... and I've always wondered if they do anything worthwhile... I mean they just sound too good to be true, don't they? and the ones I've seen cost a lot... I mean like 5 or 6 grand!!!

I've thought about looking for a gym or something like that and getting a day pass just to try one out...

But what I really need to do is dust off the treadmill and weights that I already have and actually USE those because I already know that they work!