Turbo Jam Cardio Party????

• Hi all,

Did anyone have success doing Turbo Jam? And how many days did you do it? How long before seeing results??

Tx in advance
  • I love Turbo Jam! I started my weight loss journey with it. The trainer, Chalene, has a TON of energy and really motivates me. I lost about 20 pounds doing Turbo Jam and counting calories. That took 2 or 3 months. I worked out 5 or 6 times a week. When I didn't have much time, I did the 20 minute DVD. I loved TJ so much I moved on to her other more intense program, Turbo Fire. I lost another 15 lbs on that one and still mix both TJ and TF into my workouts now.
  • Thanx so much for your reply! You have just made me super excited to start with it. I also LOVE Chalene,but just wanted to be sure I'm not gonna waste my time. Your results are inspiring!!! I'm also getting the Turbo Fire,but only after I'm a bit fitter. It looks hectic! Thanx again!
  • No problem! And good luck! Turbo Fire is VERY intense but so much more fun than the other intense workouts out there (insanity, P90x, etc.).
  • I love Chalene! I used Turbo Jam 4 years ago and it helped me loose 20+ lbs and tone up. Of course, then I promptly got pregnant and had another baby
    Enjoy!
  • Hello!!

I started my weight loss journey with Turbo Jam and lost 48 pounds in 19 weeks! I love it and did follow the schedule and also bought the advanced tapes. I've since moved on to Turbo Fire, and I'm on week 10 now. I saw results quickly - losing 4 pounds a week to start.