Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle E-book

• Has anyone tried this? I saw the article on the home page of 3FC and was considering it.
  • Tom Venuto is one smart cookie.

You can check out his blog here:
    http://www.burnthefatblog.com/

You can look at his latest published book here:
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Body-Fat-S...6503435&sr=8-1

I've read BFFM and I think it has a lot of solid advice. Many women though have reported that his recommended diet does not work for them. So you may like the E-book but if you can check out his book from your local library, it might give you a bit more insight on Tom's approach.
  • Quote: Tom Venuto is one smart cookie.
    Agreed, he's no quack, he knows his stuff...
  • Thanks to both of you!! I'll look and see if my library has his book and if not I can always order it online
  • Good review! I tried it out myself and got spectacular results! Good for anyone that wants the basics and a long term lifestyle!

I used this in junction with Xtreme fat loss diet
    I found both pretty good. I did the Xtreme fat loss diet when a special occasion would roll round and burn the fat for the long haul
  • I looked at the Xtreme fat loss diet, but it looks like it's basically a starvation mode for a few days. I would have little to no energy doing that and I take care of 2 toddlers and an infant during the week so that's not an option for me. If I misunderstood let me know. I am going tonight to look for his book at the library and if they don't have it I'll order it online.
  • He certainly knows his stuff! I have previously tried it out and got good results! Would recommend to anyone that wants the basics and a long term lifestyle!
  • I received this Ebook from a friend. I never read it though since I can't stand reading online but now that I have an E-reader, I've been thinking of reading it. I don't want to be bulky though. Just lose weight and tone. Would this be for me?

Thanks!
  • Quote: I received this Ebook from a friend. I never read it though since I can't stand reading online but now that I have an E-reader, I've been thinking of reading it. I don't want to be bulky though. Just lose weight and tone. Would this be for me?

Thanks!
    Yes. It is nearly impossible for the average woman to become bulky with muscle unless she has the proper genes for it (very few women do) and weight trains for many years. Muscle is easy to lose (we lose it with age) and hard to gain. So if at any point you think you are 'bulky', you can taper off the weights a little.
  • Quote: Yes. It is nearly impossible for the average woman to become bulky with muscle unless she has the proper genes for it (very few women do) and weight trains for many years. Muscle is easy to lose (we lose it with age) and hard to gain. So if at any point you think you are 'bulky', you can taper off the weights a little.
    Oh ok, thank you! I know my sister has been doing "Insanity" and she has big muscled-arms and vein-hands and I'm not crazy about that haha! But I'll transfer it on my E-Reader and read it. I heard great reviews on it.
  • I can't speak for your sister but Insanity is a cardio program. She might also do other things or she might have fat in between the muscles of her arms. We all do but it can make them appear bulky if you lose the muscle around the arm but still have fat in between. The veins in hands can happen with increased blood flow which wouldn't surprise me for someone doing an intense cardio regimen.