The Biggest loser Slim Coach?

• hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone tried that before and how is it different from the Gowear that you wear on your arm. I own a GoWear armband, but I cant really wear it since I am pregnant right now... I am wondering if this could work...

Any reviews?

here is the link if you do not know what I am talking about:
    http://www.mytrak.com/
  • well I bought it I will let you know how it goes and how it really works if anyone is interested
  • Hope you don't get discouraged I went to order it and after reading some of the reviews I decided not to. With it you also have to pay a subscription to be able to interact with it. There are similar ones on the market for a lesser cost. However I haven't found it yet as the reviewer didn't mention the name of it.
  • The one I found out that works really well is the fitbit.
  • I have had it for over a year now (pre-Biggest Loser, it was call the M2). I am fortunate that my membership included all the features and I didn't have to pay extra like you do now, but I love it. I lost 50 lbs. using it. I had a glitch with mine and never got around to calling in to get it fixed. Recently, I realized that the reason I had maintained, but not lost in the past 4 months or so was that I hadn't been using my M2. I just got it fixed and look forward to losing again!
  • is there a chest band with all of these on the market?