HCG drops

• Hello all! I've been introduced to HCG drops. They are a homeopathic "hormone" type thing used to release the abnormal fat cells from your body but with this you only consume 500 calories per day. And it's a very strict 500 calories! I've seen LOTS of Youtube reports and updates from users about it and they all have GREAT results, just wondering if anyone here has tried them and what your thoughts are. I'll begin the "protocol" tomorrow with 2 load days (eating as much fatty foods as I can hold). Interested in feedback...good or bad!!!
    Happy Day!
  • HCG drops do nothing. The only way you can get HCG into your system is through injection and a doctor must prescibe it. Even actual HCG does nothing. This has been researched quite a bit. HCG drops or injections are a complete waste of money. They do nothing for you.

Does the diet work? Of course. Eating 500 calories a day will cause anyone to lose weight fast.

I personally would not reccomend the HCG diet to anyone. If you want to lose weight fast go to your doctor and see if he thinks you are a good candidate for a PSMF. If he says yes than go buy Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss. You'll still lose weight very quickly and you'll know that all of your nutritional needs will be met.
  • Hi Kristikins,
    Here is the link about 3FC's policy on HcG injections:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ons-plans.html

While I see you are using drops and not injections, I would encourage you to rethink your plan. 500 calories is dangerously low. Check around the forum. We have lots of threads on a variety of plans which result in safe weight loss.
  • A friend of mine did the HCG diet (she did injections). She lost 55 pounds amazingly fast due to the 500 cal/day diet. As soon as she resumed normal eating, the weight started coming back on. Less than a year later, she has regained all of the weight. Pick something safe and realistic that you can stick with long-term.
  • I have not personally taken this but my boyfriend's sister did that before she went on her mission and lost like 60 lbs and completely kept it off, a few other women at her church tried it also and I haven't heard anything bad except that it is a very low calorie diet so just be careful for *you*

(She took the drops not injections)
  • Please read this article about the FDA warning on HCG drops (being frauds)
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...iet-drugs.html

Thanks