HeatheTrim

• Has anyone tried or use HeatheTrim? They advertise it alot on the radio.
  • Never heard of it .
  • According to their website, the product contains hoodia gordonii as an appetite suppressant. Nope. It is illegal to export hoodia gordonii as a weight loss product. While some does make it out of Africa, almost all of the hoodia products are fake. And that's a good thing! Unilever spent millions of dollars trying to create a safe and effective hoodia gordonii product to market in America. They picked up the project after Pfizer Pharmaceuticals was unsuccessful after spending millions on the same thing. Unilever got further into the studies and was in the midst of safety testing on humans when they dropped the study and pulled out. The participants became ill, and also the product was not effective. Hoodia is not safe or effective. Any diet pill that touts hoodia gordonii as an ingredient is scamming you. I scanned the other ingredients and nothing has been shown to actually help with weight loss. The diet plan that comes with the product is very low calorie, and they will tell you that you will only see results if you follow the diet plan. If you consume a low cal diet, you won't need the pills. The pills also contain a diuretic so you'll drop a lot of water weight and think the pills are working. But they will have no impact on fat loss, and water weight returns. The product also contains HCA for which the FDA has issued warnings due to liver damage.

My advice - avoid this one!
  • I've used it. The caffeine in it was enough to make me really jittery and dizzy. To be honest, it did supress my appetite, which did help me lose a little weight, but during school I couldn't continue taking the pills because it made me a nervous wreck. From what Suzzane said, I'm glad I quit taking them as soon as I did. They are SO expensive, and they're are obviously safer and more effective ways.

As they say, nothing worth it ever comes easy...or something like that =p