3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Hiit?!

Old 04-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
...Live.Your.Dream...

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Hiit?!

Hey all,
*sorry to post again, but I didnt get any responses*

So I am considering doing some "bootcamp" HIIT classes at the club I work out at and I am wondering what kind of success you all have had with them.

I have seen a lot of good review regarding them, but I am wondering what you guys think of em?!?

Through my journey I have lost about 20lbs (which in my mind isnt enough) and 32.5 inches (which in my mind is pretty awesome!) I know I have gained some serious muscle But I dont feel as though I am losing the flab in some areas..

I suppose I am looking for an alternative to just plain cardio.. which seems to not be working so well anymore..

Thanks for your opinions!!

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

-Martha Washington

My progress as of 4/2/2011: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ress-pics.html[/center]
WendeeLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #2

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Everything that I've read about HIIT is positive! Jackie Warner's book and at least two others recommend it. I've done some and it is pretty tough!
Good luck!

cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.