What does work?

• What are tools that you have used to help you loose weight including diet pills workout equipment and whatever else you would say has helped you on your journey of loosing weight. =) Thanx so Much!
  • I never eat a carb without a protein or fat. If I have an apple/pear I slice it and eat it with peanut butter or cheese. I mix cherries, peaches, bananas with yogurt or cottage cheese.

I have learned to sip water all day.
  • For me so far it has been staying away from my “trigger foods”.
  • I lost my weight lowcarb, no starch, never any gluten/wheat (yep, I'm Celiac).

I lift weights so that I can eat a bit more than if I didn't, my newly made muscle burns calories for me.

I IF (Intermittant fasting).
  • 1- Drink lots of water
    2- Working out
    3- Try not to restrict too much
    4- Natural appetite suppressant that works without getting all wacked out.
  • Calorie counting and daily weighing are the biggies for me.
  • My kitchen scale and running shoes are the most important tools to me.

I will also go with drinking water all day long and green tea seems to ward off any cravings I get.
  • My tools that work are my body bugg, my kitchen scale, good shoes, weight lifting, zumba, running, and krav maga. The body bugg is definitely #1 on the list for me. I'm a calorie counter, but the way I do it is to use my body bugg and have a deficit goal rather than a strictly set number of calories I can eat each day. My goal is to burn 1,000-1,200 more than I eat. I move a lot because I'd rather be tired than hungry and the more I burn the more I can eat.