Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

View Poll Results: Do reebok easy tone shoes work?
Yes 3 23.08%
No 2 15.38%
I've never used them/I don't know anything about them 8 61.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #1  
This is MY YEAR! XD

Default Reebok Easy Tones? Are they really worth it?

I've done a lot of research and so far I haven't really gotten any answers.
Do they really work?
InItToWinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #2  
Fat Chick on a Mission

S/C/G: 216/ticker/150

Height: 5ft 3in

I'm a magazine junkie and I've read several articles about studies done to test the effectiveness of the toning shoes and clothes. Everything I've read says that the results are miniscule at best. I'd definitely be interested to hear if anyone has had some solid results-I wish I could lose some weight and tone muscle by just making some wardrobe changes!
dragonlady1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 169/158/135

Height: 5'3

Have the simply tone ones. Wear them for work. I do not see any difference firming wise except that they are so comfortable. I am on cement floors all day at work. Have problems with my one ankle and it would ache terribly when I would try to go to sleep. Now that I am wearing these shoes my ankle doesn’t hurt anymore. The simply tones are hard to find in black…..that is the color I am required to wear. Thinking about buying a few pairs so I will have them on hand.
33flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #4  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I have a pair and they are REALLY comfy. But I wouldn't say my legs are any more toned than before.
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #5  
Incredible Shrinking Lisa

S/C/G: 279.2/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I found a pair of the Reebok Easy Tones in the clearance section at Marshall's, so I bought them... They were only $25 and I needed new sneakers anyway. They are definitely comfortable once they've gotten used to your feet. I have wide feet and the shoes were sort of narrow when I first put them on, but after two weeks, they're great. I find myself bouncing on them when I'm standing for any reason - making coffee, cooking, filing, etc - and I have noticed my calves are a little tighter.

However, if I'm going for an actual walk - a mile or more - I will put my Nike cross trainers back on.
LisaP916 is offline   Reply With Quote