Insanity

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi everyone,

I'm currently working out with the Insanity: Fast and Furious DVD daily (for like a week now) and awaiting the arrival of the DVD set. I know this thread started a little while ago - just wondered how folks were doing, the results they were seeing, and if anyone else is getting ready to start like me?
  • I just started Insanity this past Monday. I was incredibly sore the day after the fitness test, but i felt great! I'm now on day 4. I don't follow the meal plans or anything but i do eat very clean and healthy(and once in a while i will stray off and have something sweet, but not very often at all).

I was doing zumba for a couple of months but i got so bored and it just wasn't challenging enough. This is definitely more then challenging and i love every minute of it lol.
  • I just started Month 2.
    If I could just stop eating I think I would be having tremendous results visually.
    However, I can say that running is easier. My endurance is better and I did a half marathon without training (though I didn't run the whole thing). Even my mile time is better.
    Month two is a whole new ball of wax though. The workouts are longer and dare I say harder.
    Good luck to you all.
  • my gf and her friend do insanity and swear by it...they are in great shape so I think that is a fair endorsement
  • so are there dvds available outside the ones offered on Infomercials? Is there one better than others?
  • There's a girl named Melissa in the "Fitness Videos" forum that did Insanity. She has a thread dedicated, blog, pics and everything. Check it out.