Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 05:32 PM   #1  

Question Anyone hear of Dr. Siegals cookies?

Has anyone heard of this diet? A friend of mine is doing it and she could either have shakes or cookies and a light dinner. The first week she lost 15 pounds. Then the following she lost 10 then another 4. WOW! Anyone out there tried it????
Old 11-12-2002, 07:23 PM   #2  

omg. 15lbs in a week. that can't be healthy long term. it's probably a variation on the meal replacement thing, like the slim fast shakes and such. it'll probably work while you eat what they say, but if you deviate you'll gain the weight back, plus a few extra pounds for company.

if you want to try it, you are welcome to, but those meal replacement things taste awful long term. you're better off eating a variety of fruits and veggies and grains and lean meats while exercising a bit each day. it's probably cheaper too.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:38 AM   #3  
Happy Member

Oh, but wouldn't it be wonderful if all you had to do was eat cookies and lose weight?

Oh, my - do they have chocolate chip cookies on the menu? I miss them.
Closed Thread