3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   Does Figure 8 dietary pills work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/214876-does-figure-8-dietary-pills-work.html)

MoEstrada23 10-15-2010 10:34 AM

Does Figure 8 dietary pills work?

I dont have much information on this pills but they claim to be natural but I dont really know my aunt is trying to take them and I am against any quick fix to loose weigh and i don't want her to take something that will hurt her health. Any information will be very helpful thanks!

nelie 10-15-2010 10:51 AM

I can't find anything online that shows the ingredients which always worries me with diet products. Do you happen to have access to the pills to see what the ingredients are?

MoEstrada23 10-15-2010 12:35 PM

Yes i do it is some type of desolving pills in water that are suppose to give you energy and help you loose weigh i will post that information as soon as my aunt brings them over. I guess independent reps sell this products like herbal life. Thanks for your response i will post them shortly..

MoEstrada23 10-15-2010 04:48 PM

Okay here are the ingredients supplement facts.

Calories -10
total carbs -1g
Sugars-1g
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5 phosphate) -3 g 175 percent
Niacin
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B 12 (as calcium phantothenate)
Chromium (as chromium cloride)
sodium ( as sodium bicarbonate)
potassium
stevia leaf 80% Bicarbonate
green tea extract 40 % EGCG
guarana seed, cafeeine,Taurine as l tuarine,pomegranate extract,Rhodiola root extract, rosavins,panac ginseng,gisenoside,
other ingredients -citrix acid,dextrose,natural flavor,beey juice powder, natural berry flavors, silicon dioxide.

so sorry it is so long but that's all of what it says on label the company is called Arbonne and it has a label in the front that states NRG Go3 so hopefully if anyone could help me that would be great Thank you all...

Suzanne 3FC 10-15-2010 06:57 PM

I see a lot of stimulants but nothing proven for weight loss. Green tea has a slight effect on weight loss, but they don't say how much green tea is in it. 40% of what? Also the study showing the slight effect said you should drink real tea because the same effect was not found in green tea extracts. Plus the loss was about 8 pounds over the course of a whole year.

This company has come under question here in the past. It's the type of company that focuses on sales first. Personally I would avoid it.

StephanieM 10-15-2010 11:22 PM

Be careful with Niacin, I had a horrible experience with it :(

You could probably just take vitamin b and get the same results to be honest.

ValRock 10-15-2010 11:27 PM

Waste of money... take a B complex if you need an energy boost :).

pumkin78 01-06-2011 11:41 PM

I love Arbonne, but there only there skin care line & makeup. I have tried their weight loss stuff in the past (with many others) and nothing changes. I started Weight Watchers and have lost the most with it.